Müthing since 1898 - tradition to build the future
Mulcher MU-Farmer 670
• Heavy duty flail mower for professional use, manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for mowing and shredding of large quantities of biomass using less power.
• Fixed Headstock Cat. III for rear mounting with floating upper linkage point.
• Quick coupling shaft for quick change from transport to working position
• 4 swivelling, height adjustable rubber wheels 10.0/75-15.3 AW.
• Lengthwise road-transport device with 2 hydraulic moveable transport wheels 10.0/75 – 15.3 and moveable drawbar to hook on with quick coupling shaft
• Heavy duty gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 1.000 r.p.m.
• Automatic belt tensioning.
• Hood wear plate.
• High tempered large and heavy duty “M”-“Farmer” Hammer Flails with self-sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
• Spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear.
• Two rows of high tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood.
• Large hood with specially formed side plates and side skids with cutting function.
• Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
• Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and the two removable shredding bars spreads the shredded material evenly inside the hood giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
• Two patented removable shredding bars – System: “Shark fin”.
• Heavy duty P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication.
• Warning signs and lights (LED, mounted)
• Additional protection device for heavy duty work within extremely stony conditions
• Working hours meter with electronic sensor.
|Model||WW||Overall width||Transport width||max. Tractor 1.000 r.p.m.||Weight||No. of flails|
|MU-FARMER 670||670 cm||712 cm||972 cm||300 HP||4.370 kg||44|